Sunday, December 4, 2011

Angel Series

It seems like the last several paintings I have stuck with the "Angel" theme.  These are the last three starting with the latest.

Tree - Centered & Balanced

I had been taking yoga for a couple months now and I have been really enjoying it.  This angel was inspired by the famous "Tree Pose, which is supposed to help one to achieve center and balance.


Through Hell or High Water - I'll be There for You!

Dedicated to my daughter.  Actually this is supposed to be the two of us.  I did not plan for us to be in Hell, it just turned out that way, so I went with it.  :)

Rainbow's Angel

Dedicated to my beloved Pippin and Quigley.  May they rest in peace.  They had been there with me for 17 years.  They were truly my best friends.  They are now blessing someone up at Rainbow's Bridge.  Until we meet again, Pip and Quig!

No comments:

Post a Comment